Friday 24 July 2009

The Birthday List

Today is my birthday and I pulled out my birthday list (filed away in my brain somewhere) as I do each year and did a little review.

I started this list donkeys years ago to amuse my daughter who always wanted to know what I wanted for my birthday. The list has remained almost the same year after year and in amongst the “big ticket” items I included things like false toe-nails, ruby glitter nail polish and matching lipstick, purple stripped stockings – thank goodness I didn’t get any of this stuff *grin*

But the things that remain on the list are: a miniature horse, an alpaca, a white duck with a yellow bill and I have now added half a dozen nguni cattle of different design, 3 months, during summer, in Florence and a handbag dog that I can dress up.

This is my dream birthday list. I would love to see what’s on your dream birthday list.

No comments:

Post a Comment