Monday 28 June 2010

Sometimes you just have to be grateful


I tuned into a conversation last week at my office. A youngish woman was complaining no end about the dishwasher her husband bought for her. She was indignant, righteous and not a very happy person.

Now, to put this in perspective, her husband had done some moonlighting and it was with this money that he bought the dishwasher. I asked if she already had a dishwasher and she said no. I then asked what the problem was. She said she wanted brand xyz. I asked if she had discussed this brand with her husband. She said no……

There are times when you just have to suck it up and just be grateful…..even if it’s not quite what you wanted And be grateful that someone cares enough about you to put you first, someone who cares enough to try and make your life a little easier and just be grateful that someone really cares.

Just say thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment