Monday 18 May 2009

The Meaning of Life

Last week I watched a really predictable movie on TV; boy meets girl, they have a misunderstanding, part company, meet a few years later and live happily ever after. But, there was one line in the movie that stuck with me: “We shouldn’t be looking for the meaning of life; we should look for the feeling of life”.

The more I thought about the "feeling of life" the more I liked it. Feeling life makes me think of wonderful, happy times spent with family and friends, writing poetry in my head when I’m stuck in the traffic, listening to music and singing along, laughing myself silly, looking at pictures, reading a book, the chilly wind on face, sweeping up red and brown leaves from my tiny patch of lawn, my cat sneaking under the duvet with me………

No comments:

Post a Comment