Monday 29 August 2011

Packed for Spain


Thanks to Lisa, my bags are packed and I’m ready to go….(argh..that was so corny *grin*)

I have mastered downsizing. I have decanted lotions and potions into fairy sized containers; wondered how on earth you wash dirty hands with those little, less than paper thin leaves, had Lisa toss out my allergy pills which I had packed just in case – the fact that I have never had an allergy in my life didn’t stop me from packing them…out they went, tossed over Lisa’s shoulder. I have the barest minimum of clothing, toiletries and even a few tiny little bottles of whisky.

I have culled all the stuff I subscribed to: blogs, newsletters, daily newspapers and asked friends not to send me jokes. I have had nothing to read this past week or so…..and no jokes to laugh at.

My life feels very simple all of a sudden.

So off I go – leaving tomorrow night and returning on the 20th October.

Take care and be well

Love and happiness to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment