Thursday 26 August 2010

It's the end of August already

My Future Dog

Every so often I think about the dog I would like to have. I also think of the cute tricks I could teach it to do and I have even adapted the first part of the Tai Chi form for my canine friend, so we can do Tai Chi together in the park. But what dog do I get?….well this is the one I want – I fell in love with this critter years ago and it is my dream dog. It also satisfies my liking of lambs! By the way - it is real; it's a Bedlington Terrier.

Soccer Fever

Soccer fever will never die…..







Spring is here

At last! My wisteria is getting little buds. But I have noticed, down the road, that there are a couple of dark purple wisterias already flowering. And of course the wonderful perfume from all the jasmine is a sure sign that spring has sprung.

A Happiness Quote to mull over

How easy to be amiable in the midst of happiness and success. -Madame Anne Sophie Swetchine, (1782-1857)

No comments:

Post a Comment