Tuesday 19 January 2010

Feedback on the HS Diet


Well, I wish I could say I have been swamped with requests for the Happiness Diet….but that really would be a big fat lie. There has been a ghastly deathly hush – so I guess Seth Godin was right…wow does that man rock! I will always listen to him. I did however get an email from my friend Hazel who has this to say about the diet:

“I have got Elizabeth’s Happiness Soup Diet and personally I think it is a complete cheat! I was expecting something along the lines of five brilliant easy to make recipes, which taste divine, but do not add any weight, e.g. zero calorie home made chocolate ice cream, zero calorie fried chicken and chips etc. A complete cop out with being told to eat less!!!”

What can I say except that I am not the only one saying the only way to lose weight is to consume fewer calories. This is a little picture by a local lad Dr. Ross Tucker which describes perfectly what one can of coke can do to you if you haven’t been on the treadmill for half an hour….

[Energy+comparisons.gif]


Ross has just written a few really good articles about Exercise and Weight Loss – you can read them in full at: http://www.sportsscientists.com/2010/01/exercise-and-weight-loss.html

No comments:

Post a Comment