Monday 7 December 2009

Happiness Necklaces

My friend Ros made me this Happiness Necklace and when I wore it for the first time the other day, a number of people stopped me to ask about it – their comments: “Yes, it is a happy necklace”. Ros is exceptionally talented and makes unusual and eye-catching jewelry.


In this photo, unfortunately the colours are not quite true. The whitish buttons are actually acid green and provide a startling contrast to the purples and orange. And yes, the entire necklace is made out of buttons. One of the buttons, co-incidentally, has Liz & Co stamped on it *grin*

Ros is very happy to make many more Happiness Necklaces –she has a barrel full of buttons so each necklace will be quite different in colour and layout.

If you would like one, please email me with your address. The cost of the necklace (including postage) is R72.50 - (I will send you banking details etc.) For people outside of SA please add on a bit more for postage.

For the guys…..well, if you want to get in touch with your feminine side, I guess you could always wear it under your shirt. I will however ask Ros to look at something a bit more masculine!

Enjoy! The necklace is really beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment