Wednesday 26 August 2009

The Happiness Soup Project Group

About a month or so ago I started a Happiness Project group ie. People sitting in my living room talking about Happiness with Activity 1 of Grechen Rubin’s start up manual…… and we are going to have Activity 2 soon so watch this space! I also started a Facebook group for the Happiness Soup project (which is affiliated to Grechen’s Happiness Project and her group/s on Facebook….. lots of threads to Happiness all over the world.

I want to keep things fairly informal – I don’t believe we should sit down and be all serious about the subject; but one thing I get out of talking and writing about Happiness stuff is how much people really love talking/debating/arguing/writing about it…. And there are no right or wrong answers…. It is fascinating and I just love hearing other people’s views on Happiness/Life etc.

The following link is to the Happiness Soup group on Facebook…. Sign up – I am hoping for some lively debate soon………

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/group.php?gid=125411324792&ref=ts

And, this is a link to Grechen Rubin’s Happiness blog of 24th August……. If you don’t want to read all of it just scroll down till you see the Happiness Soup Tin…. Yeah!

http://www.happiness-project.com/happiness_project/
What Image Suggests Happiness to You?

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Liz! I'm Wendi, the co-leader of the Gainesville, FL HP group. Good luck with your group. I wish you and the rest of the South African group all the best! I hope you'll continue to post your group meetings on your blog. Our group has a blog too, but it's in LiveJournal. Maybe we should make the switch to blogger.
    Blessings and Peace,
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete