Wednesday 24 November 2010

Back on Line

Yikes…I got such a fright when the orange light came on my modem when I switched it on just now.….nearly fell off my seat. I have been without an internet connection and home phone for nearly 4 weeks now…….my phone is also working but it seems that I have someone else’s number and I keep getting calls for someone else…despite telling the people that there is a crossed line and we haven’t been connected up properly, they keep trying and trying and trying…

But first things first…this just a quick blog to say hello…..and I will be back to blogging very soon; well, assuming the phone lines hold up (they were stolen by the way).

And a bit of sad new….do you remember the beaded sheep I wrote about. Well, they have been stolen as well.

Gaiters: yes them again. I have been sewing gaiters like crazy – this time they are desert gaiters especially for the long race in Abu Dhabi that Lisa is off to early next month. There will be 3 teams from South Africa (they all have my gaiters) and a team from the UK will also be wearing them. I will be watching Lisa and her team via Google Earth and the satellite tracking goodies they carry with them. It is quite exciting.

Bassline is throbbing at the moment……so much going on including a whopping great Rasta/Ragga festival tomorrow night and 2 overseas bands – one on Friday and one on Sunday (Feeder for those who are interested). It is such fun… and a really special event is Tu Nokwe’s show on the 10th Dec.

I decided as well, that my happiness blog theme for December will be on relationships…. Hope you enjoy them.

Love and Happiness

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment